The leader in security without the look of security
Concrete Security Planters and Concrete Security Bollards
- 5000 lbs. plus concrete planters
- Custom Concrete Planters over steel pipes
- Concrete security bollards in different sizes to meet your needs
- Concrete bollards over steel pipes
- Concrete Planters above and below grade
- Warner Robins AFB - Warner Robins, GA
- Rock Island Federal Bldg - Rock Island, IL
- Penn Station - Newark, NJ
- Ft Leonardwood - Leonardwood, MO
- McCord AFB - Washington
- US State Dept - Washington DC
- Point Magu - Point Magu, CA
- Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia, PA
- ATF - Washington DC
- Anderson AFB - Guam
Concrete Security Planters and Security Bollards
The need to control unwanted access to our buildings has become an ever-present part of our lives. The need to do this without deterring from the design or accessibility of our guests is just as important. The addition of green and flowering plants is a way to soften the look of an otherwise secure wall.
The strategic placement of steel reinforced precast concrete planters is one way to accomplish this task. The planters produced by Wausau Tile's Site Furnishings Division are constructed of 1/2" diameter steel rebar that is encased in 5000 lb PSI concrete. When used in conjunction with that strategic placement of bollards you have created a substantial crash rating.
Traffic Control Solutions
The leader in security without the look of security.
As is key to any design - color, texture and size variety are necessary. The units and colors are just samples of what can be accomplished with concrete as the design medium. The wide range of colors will complement almost any building. If a custom color is needed, submit a sample and we will match it!
Custom Precast Concrete Walls and Concrete Barriers
Control vehicle traffic while beautifying your community with custom precast concrete, steel-reinforced concrete planter walls and concrete barriers. These units are manufactured to the Department of Transportation's specifications and industry standards.